By Erik De Clercq
This new quantity of Advances in Pharmacology explores the present nation of antiviral brokers. Chapters hide such subject matters as virus access inhibitors, interferon-free drug combos, and antiviral brokers for HSV. With quite a few chapters and the simplest authors within the box, the quantity is a necessary source for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike.
- Explores the present nation of anti-viral agents
- Chapters hide numerous subject matters reminiscent of virus access inhibitors, interferon-free drug mixtures, and antiviral brokers for HSV
- With the easiest authors within the box, the quantity is a necessary source for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike
Read or Download Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology) PDF
Similar pharmacology books
This e-book covers biodevices, frequently implantable or quirurgical, for the prognosis or remedy of alternative pathologies, which enjoy the use of energetic fabrics as sensors or actuators. Such lively or "intelligent" fabrics are in a position to responding in a managed solution to diverse exterior actual or chemical stimuli by means of altering a few of their homes.
The drugs remedy administration (MTM) method supplies pharmacists a chance to paintings at once with sufferers to optimize their drugs use. A key part of MTM is the great medicine evaluation (CMR). This guidebook offers pharmacists with a close description of every step within the method.
Tools in Toxicology, quantity three: Male Reproductive Toxicology, half A, bargains with the male reproductive method and discusses equipment that might support determine toxicant-induced adjustments in any respect degrees in residing organisms. you will need to become aware of poisonous impression doesn't take place in a vacuum. All paintings in toxicology has to be predicated on a proven antagonistic impact in vivo.
Davis’s Drug advisor for Nurses® Canadian model, 15th version gives you the entire info you want to administer medicines appropriately around the lifespan—well-organized monographs for 1000s of well-known and hundreds of thousands of trade-name medicines. Canadian-specific content material . . . monographs on medicines authorized to be used in Canada that aren't FDA-approved to be used within the US, extra Canadian exchange names for lots of US-approved wide-spread medications, pointed out by means of a maple leaf icon, a precis of the similarities and transformations among pharmaceutical practices within the US and Canada, specified contributions via Holly G.
- Nickel and the Skin: Absorption, Immunology, Epidemiology, and Metallurgy (Dermatology: Clinical & Basic Science)
- Clinical and Experimental Toxicology of Organophosphates and Carbamates
- Understanding Antiepileptic Drugs: Guiding You Through the Maze of Options
- Generic Drug Product Development: Bioequivalence Issues (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Henke's Med-Math
- High-Risk IV Medications in Special Patient Populations
Additional info for Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology)
Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology) by Erik De Clercq